Sunday, July 21, 2002

Oy Vey!
I was just going to tell you about Dawson Speak's list of the eight times Palestinians said no to peace. Scrolling down, I noticed he's made "Not A Fish" his site of the week.

HELP!!!!!

Oy, the pressure! Complete and utter hysteria setting in! I'm now officially announcing that I've got writer's block for the rest of the week. So no one need bother check if I've written anything. And you can make some other (more suitable) site your homepage, Dad. I'll now go and hide under my bed in embarrassment until my face goes back to it's usual color. Or till one of the girls comes to look for me. I don't think they'll notice, though. They've got their cousin here. They hardly noticed I came home from work.

By the way, about that shop in Haifa. Bish bought me some fossilized fish and a slither of crystal in a strange little old curiosity shop in Haifa a few years ago. Is that the one?